Oak Gables care center offers personal care suites for those with increased health needs. An impressive floor plan features private and shared suites clustered around living and dining areas – much like a typical household.
- Private or shared, furnished suite with refrigerator
- Private bathroom with shower
- Flat screen television and basic satellite service
- Local telephone service
- High-speed internet (wired and wireless connections)
- Priority access to other Presbyterian Homes & Services living and care options, based on availability.
At Carondelet Village Oak Gables care center, each day unfolds according to the resident’s wishes through Liberty Personally Designed Living™, an innovative approach to care. Whether it be rising at their leisure and enjoying a late breakfast or spending an afternoon watching football on television accompanied by their favorite snack, residents orchestrate the lifestyle of their design, celebrating their independence and dignity.
Recognizing the connection between mind, body, and spirit, this community provides so much more than round-the-clock health care. Therapeutic recreation, exercise, music, and spiritual activities are all an integral part of life here. This is accomplished through the efforts of the dedicated on-site care team, the expertise of visiting professionals, and the cheer and inspiration of devoted volunteers. Family involvement is welcomed and strongly encouraged.