Pastoral Care at Carondelet Village is committed to helping meet the religious and spiritual needs of residents and their loved ones. We welcome calls and inquiries from residents, family members or friends of residents, regarding pastoral care services. Carondelet Village’s founders, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet and Presbyterian Homes & Services are dedicated to holistic care -- the health of the mind, body, and spirit for all they serve.
The Pastoral Care Team of trained and experienced Pastoral Ministers visit with residents Monday through Friday, and weekends as needed. Carondelet Village provides a welcoming presence for all residents of all faith traditions.
Pastoral Care services include:
- Pastoral Care visits to residents in the Care Center and Assisted Living every day by a member of the Pastoral Care Team or one of the Village Visitors (residents trained to make visits and maintain confidentiality)
- Behold!, the pastoral care newsletter, published weekly
- Care Baskets for use by the families of residents in hospice
- Bedside Memorial & Procession of Honor when a resident dies
- Chapel and Reflection Room available to residents for prayer services, memorial services,
funerals, seasonal reflections, and others upon request
- Arranging for the Sacrament of the Sick, both individual and communal
- Arranging for the Sacrament of Reconciliation, both individual and communal
- Working with area churches and the JCC to keep residents aware of area opportunities